You can learn to take award-winning images like this at my bird photography workshops. This Vermilion Flycatcher won a first place in the AZGFD 2007 Calendar Contest
© Copyright Ed Bustya
At my bird photography workshops, I'll show you how to make award-winning bird images! I'll teach you my technique while we work in some of the best bird photography areas in the Southwest. If you're interested in bird photography but not sure if you're ready to invest in the gear, you can use my gear - I'll show you how to use it so you can decide what's right for you.
In my one-on-one bird photography workshops, you will become a better photographer. Here are some of the benefits of my workshops:
- You'll learn the techniques I use to make award-winning images.
- Personalized, one-on-one instruction.
- 100% of my time – you are not sandwiched in with a dozen other participants.
- Schedule according to your needs – I will be there to help you as many days as you want.
- The use of all my gear including laptop and hard drives if needed.
- Follow-up after the workshop via phone or email – I'll answer questions and write personalized field notes from your session.
- Access to my gear. I currently use a Canon 1D Mark III digital SLR and Canon 1D Mark II digital SLR, Canon 600mm lens, Canon 100-400mm zoom, Canon teleconverters, Gitzo tripods, Wimberley head, etc.
Here is what my clients have to say about my workshops.
See workshops for more information and scheduling.