One-On-One, Personalized Training
I am now offering one-on-one photography workshops for photographers who would like to improve their skills and learn more about bird photography, High Dynamic Range (HDR) landscape photography, or panoramic landscape photography.
My photography workshops aren't the kind where you follow the group leader from spot to spot in a grueling, fast-paced race to get all the shots you can, competing with a dozen or so other participants. Instead, I'll listen to what your goals are, then I'll guide you to one or more places, including my favorite sites, to get the images you want. We'll work on the things that matter to you most.
In my one-on-one bird photography workshops and HDR panoramic landscape photography workshops, I'll teach you how to master the skills you'll need to make images that win awards. You will become a better photographer. Here are some of the benefits of my workshops:
- You'll learn the techniques I use to make award-winning images.
- Personalized, one-on-one instruction.
- 100% of my time – you are not sandwiched in with a dozen other participants.
- Schedule according to your needs – I will be there to help you as many days as you want.
- The use of all my gear including laptop and hard drives if needed.
- Follow-up after the workshop via phone or email – I'll answer questions and write personalized field notes from your session.
Here is what my clients have to say about my workshops.
|Bird Photography Workshops|
|Verde Valley, Arizona||March, April, May, 2009|
|Portal, Arizona||End of August thru September, 2009|
|Sierra Vista, Arizona||Beginning of August, 2009|
|Tualatin River NWR, Sherwood, Oregon||July, 2009|
|Malheur NWR, Oregon||July, 2009|
|HDR Panoramic Landscape Photography Workshops|
|Verde Valley (Sedona and Jerome), Arizona||March, April, May, 2009|
|Steens Mountain, Oregon||End of July, 2009|
Call or email for more schedule details.
All one-on-one photography workshops are $500 per day when at a scheduled location. For locations not on my schedule, I require travel expenses. Half day sessions may be available, depending on my schedule.
You can save money if you bring a photographer friend - I'll reduce the fee to $350 per day per person.
Call Ed now to schedule your personalized workshop: 503 816-7062 (cell), or 928 415-0736.